Consider a Carlson Company Air Conditioning Service Agreement for superior heating /air conditioning reliability and efficiency. Call us for pricing.
We Now offer optional 10 year labor agreement with 10 year manufacture agreement.
BENEFITS: Peace of Mind
Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing, and cleaning of your commercial or residential heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble. A completed checklist is provided after each inspection call.
Competent Experts at Your Service
Carlson Company employs a competent, trained, dependable staff of experts that looks after and “worries” about your equipment and its performance. We “worry” so you don’t! We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
A Carlson Company service agreement increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service, the service agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
Your Carlson Company Service Agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates.
Lower Utility Costs
The results of a study conducted by Louisiana State University, shows how a service maintenance program can save a significant amount of your monthly cooling bill. Heating systems will benefit as well.
Service You Can Trust
Carlson Company’s skilled experts know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service over other companies.
Carlson Company of Tucson offers a ten percent discount on repair parts. All parts not specifically excluded automatically receive this discount. Plus you have the benefit of our expert installation.
SERVICE AGREEMENT CONDITIONS:
As part of this Carlson Company Service Agreement, you will agree to:
- Operate the equipment according to Carlson Company’s instructions
- Promptly notify Carlson Company of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment
- Permit Carlson Company’s personnel the use of your common building maintenance tools, such as ladders, etc.
- Permit only Carlson Company’s service personnel and/or a service organization authorized by us to work on the equipment
As part of this Carlson Company Service Agreement, we agree to:
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment
- Furnish labor and parts as indicated above
- Provide you a checklist of service performed on each maintenance/tune-up visit
- Give Carlson Company Service Agreement holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us
- Cabinets and ductwork
- Water supply and drain beyond equipment proper
- Electrical service beyond the equipment disconnect switch (control wiring excepted)
- Moving or relocating the equipment
- Any damage due to unexpected freezing. Work made necessary by the enforcement of government codes, building and union regulations
- Devices and controls not furnished by us are EXCLUDED from this agreement unless otherwise specified in the agreement. We are not responsible for failure or damage to equipment or premises due to improper fuel or fuel supply.
- Balancing system air flow other than at the equipment.
- We shall not be responsible for system design nor maintaining design conditions through performance of this agreement.
- During the term of this agreement, we will take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to persons and damage to property while on the premises, but we will not be liable for any special or consequential damages.
- We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots, and acts of God.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has a past-due account.
Carlson Company agrees to provide Service Agreement customers with a qualified technician to inspect and service heating and/or air conditioner equipment. The inspection and maintenance to be performed as part of the Carlson Company Service Agreement includes 2 inspections per year. These inspections will be performed only during normal working hours between 8am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday, holidays excepted.
This agreement does NOT include cost of emergency service. It DOES provide priority status if emergency service is ever required.
*Parts discount. Replacement air conditioning and/or heating units do NOT qualify for 10% discount. Compressors, heat exchangers, cooling or heat pump system coils out of warranty not included.
Carlson Company Installs the BEST and Services the Rest in TUCSON, Arizona — Call 520.623.3918—and talk to a home comfort specialist for all your plumbing, heating, and cooling needs. You’ll realize the difference quality service can make.